You will be responsible for a creating and editing key-frame animation for in-game characters and sequences, providing high-quality content for one of our games currently in production.
• At least 3 years of experience as a VFX artist, working on at least one AAA title.
• A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create visually impressive VFX which are sympathetic to the needs of the product.
• A good understanding of physical behaviour and motion in the creation of VFX.
• Experience using the Unreal Engine would be an advantage.
• Creating a wide range of VFX to support the various aspects of our games.
• Generating environmental, impact and spot effects to further enhance the realism and visual quality of the game
• Supporting the lighting of our environments
• Collaborating with other disciplines such as lighting and environment artists, graphics programmers and level designers to create a AAA game experience
• An industry standard real-time particle editor (Unreal, UNITY, CryENGINE)
• Experience with After Effects and previsualization tools is an advantage.
• Negotiable salary dependant on experience.
Having cut our teeth at TechNET-IT Recruitment – legendary pioneers – we figured it was time to make our mark in the digital arena. TechNET Digital (see what we did there?) was set up by our two directors with over 40 years’ experience between them – ably assisted by a team of enthusiastic, talented and dedicated professionals eager to disrupt the market.
It’s what drives us. Our aim? To become the best boutique agency in the land. How do we hope to achieve it? Well, quite simply by providing both candidates and clients with the finest experience in the digital era. Our corporate roots mean we’re able to reach out to our vast network – both within the UK and in the EU – to make us the go-to digital agency to partner with.
Our portfolio of uber cool up-and-coming brands and agencies only serves to enhance our candidate outreach.