What You Will Do
• Define and lead the artwork style, tools, techniques and pipeline for the product
• Develop reusable techniques for representing interactions (cut, inject, remove, retract) with human tissues (e.g. skin, bone, muscle, tendons, blood, vessels)
• Work with the team to analyse the visual requirements and provide effective solutions
• Participate in agile development and SCRUM
• Engage in collective responsibility for maintaining a high-quality product
What You Will Get
• A competitive salary
• Opportunity to participate in a fast-paced startup environment
• Employee share scheme
• Opportunity to work with VR plus haptics, the next frontier of simulation and virtual reality
• Benefits including a pension and the benefits of their brand new office – free artisan barista-made coffee, drinks and snacks, wellness activities and lots of social events!
What We Are Looking For
• Several major 3D art projects completed in a similar Lead artist role
• A strong eye for detail and understanding of colour, light and human anatomy
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest tools and techniques in 3D art, including but not limited to PBR, physics simulation and optimisation for real-time game engines
• Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity, with a passion for working with teams and solving problems
• Deep knowledge of 2D/3D creation packages (Maya/Max/Zbrush/Photoshop etc)
• Interest in VR, MR and AR technologies is essential, experience is preferred
• Experience of Unity is essential, other game engines experience is a plus
Who You Are
• You understand what it means to work in a startup, this excites and motivates you (there will be fun – we promise!)
• You like to do everything to a high standard but know when to be pragmatic
• You are highly collaborative and an excellent communicator
• You do not hide problems, mistakes or failure
Chris Rea 1st
Associate Director at TechNET DigitalJob Poster Location
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Having cut our teeth at TechNET-IT Recruitment – legendary pioneers – we figured it was time to make our mark in the digital arena. TechNET Digital (see what we did there?) was set up by our two directors with over 40 years’ experience between them – ably assisted by a team of enthusiastic, talented and dedicated professionals eager to disrupt the market.
It’s what drives us. Our aim? To become the best boutique agency in the land. How do we hope to achieve it? Well, quite simply by providing both candidates and clients with the finest experience in the digital era. Our corporate roots mean we’re able to reach out to our vast network – both within the UK and in the EU – to make us the go-to digital agency to partner with.
Our portfolio of uber cool up-and-coming brands and agencies only serves to enhance our candidate outreach.