Social Media Executive
We are looking for a Social Media Executive for a fast growing sportsbook and casino operator in a gorgeous part of London.
As a part of the expansion into the UK market we are looking to add a Social media Executive to the team. The newly hired Social media Exec will play an essential role supporting the business in the UK.
As the Social Media you will contribute to social strategy, planning and execution on key projects and campaigns and contribute to the strategy of the social media presences ensuring they align with the strategies of the wider organisation.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous Social media exposure of at least 2 years
• Working in the gaming / gambling sector would be beneficial
• You have an eye for detail and ability to work to a brand narrative
• Ability to think outside-the-box and create and execute innovative social media and PR campaigns
• Strong at using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Good understanding of the quickly evolving social media space, current trends and engagement strategies.
The Job Role:
• Driving online traffic through social media channels
• Writing and publishing social media posts. Designing and running sponsored campaigns on social channels;
• Writing, editing and publishing articles
• Selecting, manipulating and optimizing photographic assets for use on digital channels;
• Creating and editing short films for use on digital channels;
• Creating other engaging content elements to better engage target audiences – for example surveys, polls, quizzes, podcasts and infographics;
• Producing regular reports on content efficacy for content owners;
• Using social media analytics to produce insights for the wider Comms team;
• Managing the Group-wide content plan – ensuring it is up-to-date and contributors are submitting their content on time;
• Maintaining a simple, effective and accessible repository of photographs, images and video for the wider team;
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Betting Appointments is a leading recruitment agency specialising in the online gaming and betting industry.
Areas of specialism:
•Legal & Compliance
•Business Development / Account Management
Helping the world's leading Betting and Gaming Companies secure talented and experienced personnel.
Betting Appointments, a division of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is a leading recruitment business recruiting talent worldwide including the UK, Europe and Asia. We focus on the betting, gaming and IT industries and pride ourselves on our exceptionally efficient service delivery and believe that Betting Appointments can bring a fresh approach to meeting both organisational recruitment challenges and candidate career aspirations.
Our success comes from a passion for these industries and a thorough understanding of our clients and their needs.