Social Media Executive
We are looking for a Social Media Executive for a fast growing sportsbook and casino operator in a gorgeous part of London.
As a part of the expansion into the UK market we are looking to add a Social media Executive to the team. The newly hired Social media Exec will play an essential role supporting the business in the UK.
As the Social Media you will contribute to social strategy, planning and execution on key projects and campaigns and contribute to the strategy of the social media presences ensuring they align with the strategies of the wider organisation.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous Social media exposure of at least 2 years
• Working in the gaming / gambling sector would be beneficial
• You have an eye for detail and ability to work to a brand narrative
• Ability to think outside-the-box and create and execute innovative social media and PR campaigns
• Strong at using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Good understanding of the quickly evolving social media space, current trends and engagement strategies.
The Job Role:
• Driving online traffic through social media channels
• Writing and publishing social media posts. Designing and running sponsored campaigns on social channels;
• Writing, editing and publishing articles
• Selecting, manipulating and optimizing photographic assets for use on digital channels;
• Creating and editing short films for use on digital channels;
• Creating other engaging content elements to better engage target audiences – for example surveys, polls, quizzes, podcasts and infographics;
• Producing regular reports on content efficacy for content owners;
• Using social media analytics to produce insights for the wider Comms team;
• Managing the Group-wide content plan – ensuring it is up-to-date and contributors are submitting their content on time;
• Maintaining a simple, effective and accessible repository of photographs, images and video for the wider team;
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
If you’ve known as previously under our separate trading names of Betting Appointments, Sporting Appointments and Pzazz Retail, please take a look at us under our shiny new banner, St George’s Recruitment Group.
There’s not much we don’t know about the online Betting & Gaming marketplace. It’s big, it’s booming – and we know it like the back of our hands.
This sector needs talent like never before – and we’re all over it. From the UK to America, from Scandinavia and Europe to the most far-flung spots of Asia, we’ve been busy finding exceptional individuals to work within IT, legal & compliance and customer service. Finance managers? Tick. Traders? Love them! You name the discipline, our candidates are contributing at the forefront.
You’re an amazing account manager? Give us a call. You need someone extraordinary to head up your marketing team? Pick up that phone.
Areas of Expertise:
Analytics & BI
Board & Executive
Business Development & Sales
IT & Technical
Legal & Compliance