Our client is looking for a new star to join their team in Sliema. The chosen candidate will focus on the design and implementation of customized analytics and attribution strategies.
The role also includes global training creation and development processes. This includes the assessment of current Analytics tools installed across a large website network, review of user-level data stratification and consolidation of measurement best practices.
The results and accomplishments will play a crucial role in measurement and optimization of performance, CRO activities, and SEO strategies.
You will implement complex attribution model strategies across multiple properties, to enable personalization, user segmentations, and revenue attribution. You will also be responsible of designing and implementing live data dashboards and weekly KPIs reports automations.
• Supporting the business’ understanding of digital KPIs and user behaviours
• Designing and implementing complex tagging strategies across a large network of websites to enable personalization, persona profiles identification, and advanced
• A/B testing
• Hands on implementation of analytics accounts including properties, user management, dashboards, views, filters, segments, and reporting.
• Plan, design and implement data analytics across a portfolio of digital channels and platforms into Google Analytics and other tools.
• Documentation of detailed tracking requirements to measure with confidence company goals (e.g. online revenue by country, user type, conversion rates, etc.)
• Recommendations for improved tracking capabilities and infrastructure.
• Architect client-side “source of truth” such as a Site Analytics and Marketing Intelligence platform or dashboard.
• Establish standard process for our digital properties to set up, maintain and track data for reach, engagement, performance and other behaviour metrics.
• Translate the result of the attribution model/testing towards action partner with our internal team, to drive value across the Marketing channels being tracked; support diverse stakeholders by generating custom reports according to business needs.
• Work with developers and product owners to determine appropriate metrics and behaviour to track new and existing properties.
• Understand and deploy integrations between analytics platforms and external data from custom systems, affiliate networks, advertising networks, custom CRMs, raw data, etc.
• Translate business requirements from the digital marketing team into modelling and analytical specifications.
• Support our A/B experiments and personalization strategies ensuring data are trustable and statistically significant
• 5+ years hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Clicky, Tealium IQ, Tealium AudienceStream; Google BigQuery experience is a plus.
• Mastering Installation & Architecture experience with Google Analytics (360 included);
• Experience in tag architecture analysis and using tagging platform(s) to execute proper data
flow, segment users, and group user behaviors.
• Familiarity and minimum of experience with Adobe Omniture, Marketo, Segment, Data Studio,
Target, Monetate, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Google Optimize, Tableau, and any
other analytics & visualization platforms.
• Familiarity with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools such as: Analytics, Workspace, Ad Hoc Analysis,
Report Builder, Data Warehouse, Target, is a plus.
NodeJS, PHP, etc.), and ability to query large databases (SQL)
• Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills with proven ability to deliver
• Experience reading API documentation and understanding the technical requirements for
implementation with other platforms
• Ability to explain architecture proposals to non-technical audiences and communicate
business value of suggested ideas & plans
• Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up
environment as well as a desire to build a company up from an early stage
Please send your CV to Gosia@bettingconnections.com if you are interested in this role.