ur client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 market.
Our client is considered eight times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
• Inbound Customer service for bookings, purchases of services or goods;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts;
• Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
• Be a nativ English speaker
• Willing to start an international experience – work abroad;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information;
• Experience in customer service (preferred).
• Fixed Salary + bonus;
• Accommodation in a room of our client owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization.
We are a professional Multilingual recruitment specialist, with headquarters in Barcelona, focused on connecting candidates from all over the world with international businesses.
Our strength is our power team of recruiters, all native in a specific language, which interact at a personal and human level understanding better who they have in front of them.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs with the best candidates who apply to use their native language as a unique competence within an International environment.
We find the best solutions to suit every clients’ needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationships and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company with the ambition to thrive in the Recruitment sector and be the best at what we do, through new and innovative solutions to attract our clients and candidates.
We focus on making placements for large companies in search for roles that vary from Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing and many more white-collar positions.
All we need is a Job Description and we will work to find the best suitable candidate!
“We connect people”