This organisation is a leading provider of cloud-based integrated workforce management software to help companies make better decisions based on accurate analytics.
• Implement defined performance, stress and load testing roadmap and strategy.
• Work with Product Owners, who will create SLAs to define performance necessities.
• Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
• Work with scrum teams to develop performance test plans.
• Analyse test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
• Produce test summary reports for review by the product team members.
• Analyse root causes of performance issues and recommend corrective actions.
• Recommend new tools and techniques to improve testing.
• Review and recommend enhancements to existing test procedures.
• Develop and manage automated test scenarios.
• Collaborate with DevOPS group to develop and manage the test environments.
• Proven commercial software application and performance testing experience within a robust enterprise product stack.
• Ideal candidate will have experience integrating performance, stress and load automated test in a CI/CD environment.
• Experience with AWS or similar.
• Experience of open source tech such as Docker
• Experience with JMeter or similar testing tools.
• Exposure to Agile Lifecycle Management stacks such as Jira, Jenkins, SVN, Git.
• Track record of performance monitoring
Having cut our teeth at TechNET-IT Recruitment – legendary pioneers – we figured it was time to make our mark in the digital arena. TechNET Digital (see what we did there?) was set up by our two directors with over 40 years’ experience between them – ably assisted by a team of enthusiastic, talented and dedicated professionals eager to disrupt the market.
It’s what drives us. Our aim? To become the best boutique agency in the land. How do we hope to achieve it? Well, quite simply by providing both candidates and clients with the finest experience in the digital era. Our corporate roots mean we’re able to reach out to our vast network – both within the UK and in the EU – to make us the go-to digital agency to partner with.
Our portfolio of uber cool up-and-coming brands and agencies only serves to enhance our candidate outreach.