This organisation is a leading provider of cloud-based integrated workforce management software to help companies make better decisions based on accurate analytics.
1) Senior QA Automation Engineer (Java/Selenium) - £40-50k
• Maintenance of team’s automation testing capability and infrastructure
• Contribute to the test development process and test quality
• Provide support to more junior QA Engineers to contribute towards test automation
• Provide review support to the product design team by reviewing Epics and User Stories, in particular the BDD designs and acceptance criteria
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management and QA teams to generate quality test cases for automation
• Extensive experience with Cucumber
• Ability to write Java-based automated tests for web applications using Web Driver
• Able to write automated tests for RESTful API
• In-depth knowledge of SQL and relational databases, sufficient to support test data structure
• Comfortable with Agile Lifecycle Management stacks such as Jira, Jenkins, SVN, Git
• Demonstrable experience with coaching less senior QA Engineers
• Ideally able to demonstrate knowledge of writing JMeter scripts to study and report performance characteristics of web application
• Ideally able to demonstrate experience with mobile application testing
Having cut our teeth at TechNET-IT Recruitment – legendary pioneers – we figured it was time to make our mark in the digital arena. TechNET Digital (see what we did there?) was set up by our two directors with over 40 years’ experience between them – ably assisted by a team of enthusiastic, talented and dedicated professionals eager to disrupt the market.
It’s what drives us. Our aim? To become the best boutique agency in the land. How do we hope to achieve it? Well, quite simply by providing both candidates and clients with the finest experience in the digital era. Our corporate roots mean we’re able to reach out to our vast network – both within the UK and in the EU – to make us the go-to digital agency to partner with.
Our portfolio of uber cool up-and-coming brands and agencies only serves to enhance our candidate outreach.