Our client, a successful igaming operator are growing their recently established Business Analytics team and are now on the look out for a Market Research Analyst to join their team in Tallinn or Malta.
In this role you’ll be responsible for providing market insights for the fastest growing Scandinavian brand in the igaming industry. You’ll be co-operating with various internal (ie. Marketing, Operations, Product, and Growth) and external stakeholders (marketing agencies, research companies).
– Customer insights
– Strategic customer segmentation
– Coordinating surveys in different markets and coordinating work with research companies
– Looking for data from public sources
– supporting go-to market activities
– defining product USPs and the methodology to measure it
– providing support for A-B testing
– At least 5 years’ experience with qualitative/quantitative studies
– Familiar with terms such as neuromarketing or eye-tracking
– are a people person -all about the relationships
– Able to crunch through large amounts of data to identify trends and make suggestions
– Think outside the box and have an exceptional eye for details
Magic Mondayz was founded in 2017 by two passionate in-house recruiters who wanted to create a fresh and unique recruitment brand within the iGaming industry. Based on their international background and previous experience in Human Resources & Recruitment, their goal was to build a company that focuses on providing an honest and efficient recruitment service, the human way.
Magic Mondayz offices are located in Sliema, Malta and Tallinn, Estonia but the growing team cooperates closely with companies worldwide. Good relationships with candidates and clients are the top priority for our team. We work hard to deliver exceptionally personalized service and build long-term relationships based on trust, clear & honest communication, and transparency.
After all, it's our dream job to help others find theirs!