Our client, a successful igaming operator are growing their recently established Business Analytics team and are now on the look out for a Campaign & Business Analyst to join their team in Tallinn or Malta.
In this role you’ll be responsible for providing campaign and business analysis for the fastest growing Scandinavian brand in the igaming industry. You’ll be co-operating with – Various internal (Marketing, Operations, Product, and Growth) and external stakeholders.
– knowing exactly why a certain campaign was a hit or a flop
– explaining trends and changes in the business
– creating awesome visualisations
– providing insights from different data sources
– supporting A-B testing
– At least 5 years’ experience of Google online tools (GA, GSC)
– Love attribution modelling
– Have used SQL to get ad hoc data from DWH
– Have worked with reporting tools like Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI
– Are good friends with Excel, Pivot and Vlookup
– Are a people person – all about relationships
– Can crunch through large amounts of data to identify trends and formulate suggestions
– Think outside the box and have an exceptional eye for detail
Magic Mondayz was founded in 2017 by two passionate in-house recruiters who wanted to create a fresh and unique recruitment brand within the iGaming industry. Based on their international background and previous experience in Human Resources & Recruitment, their goal was to build a company that focuses on providing an honest and efficient recruitment service, the human way.
Magic Mondayz offices are located in Sliema, Malta and Tallinn, Estonia but the growing team cooperates closely with companies worldwide. Good relationships with candidates and clients are the top priority for our team. We work hard to deliver exceptionally personalized service and build long-term relationships based on trust, clear & honest communication, and transparency.
After all, it's our dream job to help others find theirs!