Are you an office wizard who enjoying to keep the office environment nice and employees well looked after?
Do you enjoy keeping busy and handling daily planned and unplanned challenges? If so, read further:
• Making sure that our office looks awesome at all times.
• Main point of contact for communication with the landlord and maintenance
• Managing of our office supplies, ordering stationery and equipment
• Supervising and monitoring office cleaners and preparing their pay
• Posting of letters and arranging courier pickups when needed
• Handling weekly supermarket and lunch food orders
• Minor repairs around the office
• Assisting with team events
• Booking flights, taxis and hotels
• Inventory and sorting out the storage room
• Teaming up with HR to ensure our health and safety policies are up to date
• Assisting with group emails when needed
• Assisting with onboarding new employees
• Assisting with petty cash management
• Other ad hoc duties when needed
What you bring with you:
• At least one year of experience in a similar role
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong organizational skills in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• You also enjoy coming up with new ideas for improvements
• Young, agile and multicultural team
• Dynamic and innovative working environment
• Sustainably successful and growing company
• Flexible working hours and home office regulation
• Free selection of working equipment, office with sea view sun terrace
• Freshly prepared lunch, free soft drinks, coffee and snacks
• Health benefit regulation
• Annual Conference and training budget
• ...and much more!
Sound like you? Then don’t lose time and apply today by using our application form below or get in touch via email@example.com
We, the Web International Services Ltd., are one of the leading affiliate companies for the German market, situated in Malta. We acquire new clients for iGaming companies and financial services.
We generate the majority of our traffic via search engines, and are therefore extremely focused on, and dedicated to, search engine optimisation (SEO). We continually research current keyword trends for the target market and create high-quality content to maximise the results of our work.
We believe in our talents. Working with a team of self-motivated people, empowered to take the initiative. We have obtained the art of thinking independently together. When we work together, everyone achieves more. Unity is a strength. Through teamwork and collaboration, we accomplish lovely things. We take challenges and are continually striving for improvement. Our exceptional team of in-house professionals is dedicated to excellence. We are committed to creating high performing products, publishing engaging content and user-friendly design. We do our best to achieve our goals by finding solutions to complex problems while remaining competitive in the fast developing markets. Be part of our story.