Our client is an international online asset management company seeking to expand its European development team.
Our client is looking for Web Developers that will be responsible for all back and front-end aspects of software development. This includes but is not limited to management of enterprise grade commercial websites, middleware, and technical support of product roll-outs The majority of the web developer’s tasks are outward-facing, but the web developer may also be required to assist in maintaining internal, web-based technology resources and web services. The skills required to do so should be among the web developer’s existing skill set, and experience building middleware is a significant bonus.
This opportunity requires you to work Autonomo (self employed) with a standard working conditions contract with our client.
This would suit a self motivated individual who wants to be part of a small team during an exciting growth stage with a remote management.
• Administration and monitoring of commercial websites, intranet and other webbased communication
• Build and manage the brand/member enterprise software/websites utilising sophisticated AWS infrastructure
• Create and manage robust component library, technical components, product rollouts.
• Database administration as it is relevant to web development
• Be an intricate part of the full life cycle development process
• 2-4 years full-stack web development
• Database: MySQL
• Experience working with PHP MVC frameworks, AJAX and REST/SOAP APIs
• Experience developing with responsive design in mind
• Experience with Docker containers and Git/Bitbucket repository
• Literacy of and working knowledge with Linux and Unix-like operating systems, technologies and security maintenance.
• Experience both using and creating meaningful reports using Google Analytics or similar traffic monitoring system Preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Familiarity with ReactNative
• Familiarity with JS libraries like: D3.js, Webpack, Babel, Grunt, Map API and Gulp • Understanding of asset/inventory management • Mac OS X, JIRA
Specialists in IT and Online gaming in Spain and Gibraltar, with over 20 years combined experience of recruitment, industry expertise and local knowledge.
With Rock Recruiters you can benefit from Big Agency background mixed with a small consultancy feel. With us you can expect a personal, professional and effective service.
Our areas of specialism:
• Web Development, Creative and Design
• IT Support, Technical and Test.
• Gaming and Operations
• CRM, Marketing and Analytics
• Customers Service and VIP
• Sales and Finance
• Office, Compliance and Admin
Rock Recruiters has a strong network and a range of recruitment tools, so we are flexible at the
service we can offer and can recruit from outside our specialist area.
We act as an addition to support HR & IT teams alike and more recently supporting and working closely with start-up businesses.
We are personal about personnel and advise, support and assist candidates on a 1 to 1 basis throughout the recruitment process.
** Any CVs sent via Linkedin will be kept in strictest confidence and we will only provide your details to our clients with your consent and will store them on our secure cloud/server which you can request to be removed from at any time.**