Our client is an established and innovative gaming technology company with vibrant offices in Malaga and London.
Offering excellent salary , great perks and a fun/modern work place with the latest technologies plus long term career growth.
– Develop, test, document and maintain the front end of desktop and mobile web-based applications
– Write front-end code using programming patterns and following industry best practice
– Help design and develop the front-end architecture
– Make sure your GUIs are properly built and designed
– Maintain a personal test environment
– Get together with other creative thinkers to build your understanding of players and explore what they want
– Keep up to speed with industry front-end trend
– Well-versed in web-based applications, application servers, HTTP protocol and web services
– Skilled at debugging front-end applications using cross-browsing techniques
– BDD and/or TDD (Jasmine, Karma) as well as version control systems such as SVN/Git or Mercurial – Armed with Gulp, Grunt or Webpack and clued-up about the SDLC and Continuous Integration
– Familiar with the most popular programming patterns used in front-end and web development;
Specialists in IT and Online gaming in Spain and Gibraltar, with over 20 years combined experience of recruitment, industry expertise and local knowledge.
With Rock Recruiters you can benefit from Big Agency background mixed with a small consultancy feel. With us you can expect a personal, professional and effective service.
Our areas of specialism:
• Web Development, Creative and Design
• IT Support, Technical and Test.
• Gaming and Operations
• CRM, Marketing and Analytics
• Customers Service and VIP
• Sales and Finance
• Office, Compliance and Admin
Rock Recruiters has a strong network and a range of recruitment tools, so we are flexible at the
service we can offer and can recruit from outside our specialist area.
We act as an addition to support HR & IT teams alike and more recently supporting and working closely with start-up businesses.
We are personal about personnel and advise, support and assist candidates on a 1 to 1 basis throughout the recruitment process.
** Any CVs sent via Linkedin will be kept in strictest confidence and we will only provide your details to our clients with your consent and will store them on our secure cloud/server which you can request to be removed from at any time.**