Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in Germany, both online and through our retail network.
The Human Resources (HR) Department provides Tipico’s Management and employees with comprehensive human resources services. Our Team adopts the HR Business model and proactively supports management in all HR needs. In addition to this, we also provide routine administration of HR processes such as recruitment, training, employee data, policies and payroll. The whole team is committed in providing high quality service to all employees and to treating everyone with respect and good care throughout their whole employment at Tipico.
The HR Data, Process & Governance Manager will take ownership for all data related activity with the Group HR team. This newly created role will support the Group HR and local teams in governing the integrity, collation and utilisation of People data across Tipico’s group businesses.
The goal of the new HR Data Manager is to accelerate the Group HR teams ability to find impactful ways to support the Group’s business pillars and to unlock business value from people data across our pillars and deliver trusted enterprise HR data and predictive analytics.
You will define strategies to ensure HR data governance across global HR systems throughout the data lifecycle and deliver solutions ranging from predictive workforce analytics to on-demand services and dashboards. You will own the creation and implementation of an end-to-end data quality framework to continuously improve data quality and ensure all HRIS systems are in sync.
You will closely partner with the Data tribe, HRBP’s, HR COE leads as well as leaders from across the organisation to understand customer needs, prioritize capabilities, build roadmap, coordinate delivery of these capabilities, and then drive adoption of them.
• Act as a central point of reference for HR Master Data flows in collaboration with an international team
• Executes the HR Data vision and strategy, in alignment with business priorities and stakeholder requirements.
• Leads the development and implementation of data analysis, predictive analytics and visualization tools to provide the leadership with people trends and insights for key employee lifecycle events
• Leads HR Operations and IT in creating and managing standards for acquisition, maintenance, transfer, and disposition of HR data to ensure data quality, resolve issues, and ensure designed data structures meet business needs
• Defines and then works with HR Operations, functional leads and IT to implement standard processes and controls to maintain data integrity across global HR sys-tems
• Creates and implements common methodology and tools for project manage-ment, data governance, modeling, testing, and solutions production.
• Establishes strategy and approach for scalable, efficient and automated processes for data analyses
• Leads the development, implementation and maintenance of a standard report-ing dashboard across primary stakeholder groups (C-suite, Operations Leader, Managers, HRBPs, Etc.)
• Partner with HR and business leaders to develop a standard set of HR KPIs
• Develop a standard reporting set to provide on-demand, country-specific statuary reporting
• Proactively works with the team to streamline reports and improve the quality of information provided to stakeholders
• Promotes a risk-aware culture, ensures efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
• Ensure that any reporting activities are in alignment with Tipico’s data privacy standards.
• Create Data Governance Roadmap
• Promote and monitor the consistent and correct use of People Data
• Exemplifies our values – Trust, Passion and Progress
• Agile, committed and influential in style
• Proactive, innovative and solution-oriented work approach
• Passionate about Human Capital and Development
• Team player with a hands-on attitude
• Ability to work virtually with stakeholders at other locations
• Proficiency in spoken and written Business English (German language skills would also be advantageous)
• Extensive experience preparing human capital research and analysis to summarize HR data, strategies, and recommendations for a senior executive audience
• Direct experience with analyzing large, complex data sets and interacting with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sources.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt in response to new information, different or un-expected circumstances and flexibility to work in ambiguous situations
• Expert level Excel skills required
• Demonstrated capacity for gathering/scrutinizing data to identify issues, op-portunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
• Creative analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
What we offer :