Don’t miss out on a new challenging opportunity! A well-established Audit and Accountancy company is looking for an experienced and reliable Audit Manager. Reporting to Audit Partner you will be acting in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors.
What is expected of you?
• Building and maintaining working relationships with clients across a broad range of sectors
• Managing audit and assurance engagements along planning, execution and completion stages
• Managing audit resources and teams in an optimal manner ensuring deadlines are met
• Monitoring of audit engagements and financial statement in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME and IFRS
• Performing other audit and assurance engagements
What are you expected to bring?
• A University Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
• A minimum 4 years’ auditing experience
• Strong knowledge of GAPSE, GAPSME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards
• Ability to identify report and handle sensitive issues
• Capability to work within a team, mentor and manage a team
• Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
• Smart and highly motivated attitude
• Fluency in English both written and spoken
• Ability to work and perform under a pressure
What is in it for you?
• Attractive remuneration packages, travel allowance and health insurance
• Opportunities for international secondments