Reporting into the Language and Settlement Manager, this position requires a highly professional
and dynamic individual with a flair for linguistics. The German Language Support Executive is
responsible for translating, proofreading and creating content for online and offline use. With solid
understanding of the target audience, this role will be required to optimise the German sports
website and contribute to improve German sports campaigns.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Translate written text from English to German (or vice versa)
• Proofread, edit and finalise content
• Create innovative content for the website, newsletters, promotions and banners
• Priorities work to meet deadlines
• Monitor and optimise the German website
• Contribute to improve the German sports campaigns
• Liaise with various internal departments to ensure content consistency and readability
• Utilise computer assisted translation and terminology tools as well as standard office
• Create and explore different writing techniques and tools to reach target audience
• Work on adhoc projects, making use of skills and knowledge areas
• Other administrative duties related to the role
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
• Living in Malta or willing to relocate
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
• Solid experience in a similar position
• A Degree in Translations, Linguistics or equivalent is preferred
• Interested and knowledgeable in sports
• Knowledge in online customer behaviour
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in HTML
• Strong work ethic
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry. With more than 50 recruitment professionals across our network, Betting Connections Recruitment Solutions is now Malta’s largest iGaming recruitment specialist. Our team of highly skilled recruitment and career consultants are dedicated to providing the best and most personalised service in the industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.