With more than 6000 employees in total, they are the biggest company in Athens and one of the biggest Call Centres in Europe.
They have around 30 different languages within the company
Employees have the possibility of career progression, after 6 months in the company they can apply for internal vacancies such as Supervisor, Trainer, QA, etc
They have a ‘Welcome team’ within the HR department that provides all help needed to employees in order to settle down in Greece: finding flat, opening bank account, Social Security, etc.
They have some benefits and social activities: Carnival party, Christmas party, small trips to Ski for instance, Music festivals, some activities for specific communities such as Hebrew & Arabic, etc
Biggest teams: German, English, French and Scandinavian
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Agent:
• ensure quality by enforcing standard policies and procedures
• Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
• Handle and resolve client’s problems via phone, chatting and emails.
• Provide accurate and valid information by using the right tools.
• Communicate clearly and gently with all consumers.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Have developed communication and soft skills.
Be fluent/native Dutch and English. Any additional languages are a plus
Be capable of handling stressful situations and demanding clients.
Conditions and details:
• The training is going to be in English, 8 hours daily, will last for about 3 weeks.
• The first 4 days of the training count as evaluation period, and you are not getting paid for them.
• You will be asked to work 8 hours per day, 5 days per week, in rotating shifts.
• Competitive Gross Salary + Performance related bonus
• 23% of the total amount you are entitled to; will be deducted for taxes.
• You are getting paid extra when you work on official Greek Holidays or Overtime.
• Health insurance coverage arranged and paid by the Employer.
• You are also entitled to extra 3 bonuses per year: Christmas (One full salary), Easter (Half a salary), Vacation (Half a salary). The 2 extra salaries are proportionate to the working days during the year and not de facto regardless of absences.
• 1.67 days off per month of cooperation - Up to 20 days off per year.
• The offered contracts are fixed term ones and the duration of each is up to the manager of the team to be decided.
• We are providing Greek lessons (Registration twice per year).
• We are going to arrange all the documents you need so as to apply for a tax and insurance number & to open a bank account.
• We offer flight ticket and 2 weeks of accommodation + pick up from the airport
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal, and will be opening a new office in Ireland at the start of 2018.