Typical Shifts: Various over a 24/7 shift pattern
Salary Range: Competitive
What’s on offer? The opportunity
Customers are at the heart of everything we do, without happy and satisfied customer our business does not exist. It’s a chance to put your abilities to the test, showing that by doing your best, with a friendly, flexible approach to make a difference to the things that matter for our customers.
You will be working within the online gambling industry, a very fast moving and exciting area. Working closely with management and team members. If you have the passion and commitment to succeed, this can be a fantastic career opportunity.
What will it take? Your qualities
You’ll be someone who gets on with people and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers great service and help with any issues that occur within the working day.
We’ll be depending on you, as the face of OGaming, to put our customers at the heart of everything you do:
• Get to know your customers, greet them with courtesy
• Take time to listen and help out wherever you can:
• Make decisions that are right for our customers
• Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
• Always be there, on time and properly presented
We also need you to:
• Stick to our Health and Safety policies
• Help us be more efficient by saving on time and energy
• Talk to colleagues, sharing your enthusiasm and helping to create team spirit
• Act quickly to do what’s right, while being open to change
• Have the energy and drive to be your best – and exceed expectations
• Share ideas with your manager and colleagues on how we can make the business better
What will it be like? The experience
It takes lots of different people to run a customer services department and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. Within one shift you could be guiding a customer from the simple job of how to log in, right up to a full investigation of a customer’s activity on the site.
Contact is taken via email and live chat, with voice coming on line shortly. As our online presence is primarily based in Germany, Customer Support Agents will have to speak, read and write fluently in English and German.
The main stay of the position with customer service is to make sure the customer’s issue is dealt with promptly and we are looking for a First Time Resolution where ever possible. Customers really only contact Customer Services when they have a problem, as a CSE you will have to deal with customers who are disappointed, therefore as the face of Ogaming it will be up to you to keep the customer informed of the issue if it takes longer than just one call and to give them confidence that Ogaming will take the correct course of action.
Our roles are very flexible, with shift patterns for every lifestyle: you can choose to work full-time, part-time, day or night depending on the positions available.
It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
To apply for a job with us you have to want to put customers first. You don’t need to have experience or qualifications as Ogaming can teach you what you need to be a good Customer Support Agent, but of course experience within the on-line gaming industry would be an advantage also just a genuine belief that you can make a difference to the people you’ll be serving every day.
There are some practical things to think about when applying to be a Customer Support Agent. You’ll need:
• To be able to prove your right to work in the Malta
• To live within travelling distance of the office
• To understand and be available to work your shifts
If you are interested in this role, please send a CV to email@example.com