Senior Financial Market Analyst (Malta)
Binary Europe Ltd is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Financial Market Analyst to manage the day-to-day risk of our trading books, conduct complex quantitative analysis, carry out performance testing, develop advanced data analytics tools, and support other related operations that have a direct impact on the profitability and future growth of our company.
Binary Europe Ltd holds a gaming license in Malta that operates via the award-winning platform, Binary.com.
Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. The Binary.com platform allows you to trade synthetic indices, currencies, indices, and commodities.
Binary.com is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
We make every effort to foster a culture that values collaboration, individuality, and creativity. We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. And we go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
Your skills and motivations
You are naturally curious and love solving problems. You are also very particular about details and possess keen analytical skills.
Most importantly, you value the importance of constant, open, and honest communication.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
● Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same
● Work with highly talented people in an exciting, multinational environment
● Get things done in a no-nonsense manner
● Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy
● Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal
● Learn and improve, day in and day out
To excel in this role, you must have:
● An advanced university degree in physics, financial engineering, or mathematics is preferred
● Experience in Forex spot trading or exotic options pricing, volatility forecasts, high-frequency trading, and the analysis of market inefficiencies
● Firm grasp of advanced risk management concepts, including hedging, Greeks (first and second generation), Value at Risk models, etc.
● Experience in using financial information sources such as Bloomberg and Reuters
● Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate your findings in a clear, concise, and effective manner
As our Senior Financial Market Analyst, you will manage the day-to-day risk of our trading books, conduct complex quantitative analysis, carry out performance testing, develop advanced data analytics tools, and support other related operations that have a direct impact on the profitability and future growth of our company. This includes decisions on new markets to launch in, and the spreads and margins we might offer. You must also be able to analyse and interpret large volumes of data, and communicate your research and findings in a clear and concise manner – either in written reports or presentations.
● Create mathematical/statistical models for pricing, analyse fat tails to assess margin requirements, and manage the risk for exotic options, Forex, and CFDs
● Create data analytics tools for trading/quantitative analysis
● Conduct performance testing including backtesting, stress testing analysis, and benchmarking
● Develop risk management models and algorithms using MATLAB/Python/R/C++
● Manage day-to-day risk of our trading books
● Set up liquidity connections via bridges and gateways for MT4 and MT5 brokers
● Conduct research on competitors and industry trends to identify new products and
● Develop mathematical/statistical models for pricing and risk management for all products
● Use advanced data analytics skills to study trends/pattern in financial markets
● Help in developing advanced risk management tools for various markets (forex, equities, commodities)
● Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports
● Generate periodic and special reports on client trading activity and significant trends that impact our client behaviour
Remuneration and benefits
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits. You will receive travel and Internet allowances, and enjoy a casual dress code and flexi hours.
We will also assist you with your work permit or EU Blue Card, and relocation for your family.
Malta is a historical archipelago country in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Rich with beautiful beaches, cathedrals, museums, universities, cafes, and retail outlets, Malta is an ideal location to work from.
For further career opportunities visit: https://www.binary.com/en/careers.html
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
More information about us at: https://www.binary.com/en/careers.html